After completing the onboarding process, you'll see our Home screen.
Here, you can access New Release videos, Popular Brightsparks (Content Creators), and the Most Liked videos, Categories and Communities.
This is the perfect place to:
- Explore: Scroll, swipe and tap to see training on various topics. You will also be able to tap the "View all" button to access more videos in the library.
- Search: In the main menu at the bottom of the screen, you can tap on the magnifying glass icon to search for Videos, Playlists, Brightsparks, Hashtags and Communities.
- Shoot a video: We make shooting videos easy right from any screen. Navigate to the centre of the main menu. You will find a coloured "+" icon. When this icon is pressed, you can shoot and edit a video from your mobile device. You can then choose a cover image for your video, add details about you and the video so people can easily find your video/s, and tap post to publish them.
- Community: Tap the Community icon in the main menu and find a list of Communities you can join. This is the place to find like-minded people who have already found answers to questions you may have. Simply enter a room and ask your question to learn from others' experiences.
- User profile: Tap on the profile icon at the bottom of the main menu. Here you can edit your profile, access all your videos, check out your favourites and access your playlists. You can also click on the three horizontal lines at the top right of the screen to access settings, log out, and more important links.
You can learn more about many more features by watching our short videos in Fyrrr Academy, available in our app.